[fap_track id=”3155″ layout=”list” enqueue=”no” button_enqueue=”no”]
In the audio clip provided above, the Noble Scholar of al-Jarh wat-Ta’deel, Shaykh Rabee’ Ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee – hafidhahullaah – says:
- Concerning the view of Yahyaa al-Hajooree and his followers, “All of the Salafiyyeen are innovators now…all of them are innovators now. The callers and the Scholars, all of them are beneath his feet now.”
- Concerning the followers of Yahyaa al-Hajooree, “Complaints have come to us from all regions of the earth. Perhaps an individual learns for two days, three months, two months and then he goes far away, to Russia saying, “’Ubayd, ’Ubayd, Yahyaa.” Yahyaa is above the heavens and ’Ubayd is an innovator.  This is their da’wah. Britain, Sudan, Egypt, Turkey, Kenya, Libya, all of the nations are loaded with hatred against the Salafiyyeen and Salafiyyah.
- Shaykh Rabee’ said, “We have remained patient for seven years, whilst letters and complaints were coming to us.”
- When a students says, “Advise him, O Shaykh, and write him a letter, Shaykh Rabee’ replies, “I have already advised him, and I have advised him, and I have advised him, and I have advised him concerning what he has. And at times the advice would go on for two and a half hours. And he would not listen and he would return and he would not have fulfilled his share, may Allaah bless you. And his students are extremists (ghulaat), with extremism that has no match. Meaning, imaamuth-thaqalayn (Imaam of mankind and the Jinn) and an-naasihul-ameen (trustworthy advisor) …extremism and extremism and extremism.”
- Shaykh Rabee’ says to the student, “Go to him and advise him. Do not campaign for him and do not applaud him and take positions as men with regards to him.”
The recording was made on Wednesday night, the 1st of Jumaadaa al-Oolaa 1434H, between the Maghrib and ’Ishaa‘ Prayers.
: Yahyaa al-Hajoree and his followers continue to launch scathing attacks upon the noble Scholar, al-‘Allaamah ‘Ubayd Ibn ‘Abdullaah al-Jaabiree – hafidhahullaah – whom Shaykh Rabee’ has recently described as an Imaam in Salafiyyah in Hajj of 1433H. Refer to: http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=134490
: These are titles which the followers of Yahyaa al-Hajooree have repeated ad nauseam.